eCourts Portal of Western Australia - Help: My Fines and Infringements
Create a New Time to Pay
01. From the home screen click either of the below options:
- View Fines/Infringements
- Pay Fines/Infringements
02. Search for the relevant person/organisation.
The fines/infringements for the person/organisation are displayed.
03. Click the Apply/Add Cases to Time to Pay button.
If you are eligible to apply for a time to pay online, then the Apply for Time to Pay screen displays.
Otherwise, a message displays stating why you cannot apply online and referring you to call the Fines Enforcement Registry.
04. Enter your contact details and address.
05. Complete the fields in the Payment Arrangement Details section:
- Next Payment Date
- Payment Amount
- Reasons for the Application
06. Read the terms and conditions.
07. If you agree, then click in the box I agree to the terms and conditions.
A tick appears in the box.
08. Click the Submit button.
The My Fines/Infringements screen displays.
A message displays stating that the application has been submitted successfully. The Fines Enforcement Registry will now review the application. If approved a letter will be sent to the nominated email address.
NOTE: Click the Direct Debit Form or the Centrepay Form links to download these forms for you to fill out and send to the Fines Enforcement Registry.