eCourts Portal of Western Australia - Help: Criminal Information
Search for an Accused
01. Click on the Criminal Information link.
As a lawyer, prosecuting agency officer, or government department officer, the Conditions of Use screen appears.
02. Read the text in the Conditions of Use.
03. If you understand and agree to the conditions of use, click into the box.
A tick appears in the box.
04. Click the I Agree button.
The Search for Accused tab displays.
05. Enter in the search criteria for the relevant accused:
- SID – Enter the unique SID number (WA Police). OR,
- ICMS ID – Enter the unique ICMS ID number (if known). OR,
- Person - enter Family Name and Given Name (Date of Birth can be used to narrow results), OR
- Organisation - Organisation Name.
NOTE: Use the search wildcard % if you are not aware of parts of a name (e.g., To search for the name of Edward John SMITH enter - Given Names = Edward%, Family Name = SMITH).
Search criteria are entered.
06. Click the Search button.
Matching results are displayed.
07. To view an accused, click on their family name/organisation name (which is a hyperlink).
Accused opens in a new tab.